Terms & Conditions:
- Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding,
a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming
a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the cost of
their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. Anchor’s
Rest will seek full payment for any cancelled accommodation that
cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment of stay.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance is
payable on arrival.
- Check-in is from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Check-ins after 9 p.m. will
incur a surcharge of R200,00 unless arranged prior to arrival.
- Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit
is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, or
- No persons other than those quoted and booked for are permitted
to share the accommodation. In the event that it is possible to
accommodate any extra person/s in the same room, an additional charge
will become payable.
- Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard and Diners Cards. No facilities for American Express cards are available.. Travellers cheque payments
in Rands or Internet transfers are welcome. Payment by personal
cheque in SA Rands only if bank guaranteed.
- Confirmation of Booking: The Terms and Conditions of a booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt by Anchor’s Rest of the deposit, or client’s credit card details.
- Under no circumstances do we allow students.